The easiest meat to cook is chicken, and you can make countless delicious dishes from chicken. It has its own juiciness and taste that is not only loved by adults, but kids also loved it.
If you are a chicken lover, then you must have tried all the recipes of chicken but do you ever think to make them without using your pan, griller, deep-fryer, or oven? I think No! But you can try all your favorite chicken recipes in the healthiest way by making it in the air fryer.
The air fryer cooks food without using oil. Isn’t that amazing? You can make a healthy meal for yourself and also for your family within no time and with very little or even no oil.
This will definitely help you to maintain your figure, your healthy diet with low carbs, fat, and calories.
Now you must want to know that how is it really possible to make a meal in such a healthiest way? It is just because the air fryer perfectly cooks the food with the hot air.
Air fryer basically has a cooking basket, or you can say a chamber in which the hot wave cooks the food perfectly where the excessive oil is not required. If you don’t believe it, you can try it on your own.
The most crispy and crunchy fried chicken can also be made in the air fryer, and not only this, but you can make a lot of meals in it, either it is a veggie or any meat. You can make crispy food without oil and will still get the same result in the crunchiest form with the perfect golden brown color.
Air Fryer Recipes
The air fryer recipes are really easy to cook and simple; perhaps the taste is amazing. If you are a beginner and looking for some finger-licking recipes, then let me tell you some tempting recipes that not only you but your entire family and friends will surely love it.
If you are a vegetarian, then wait! Do not worry because an air fryer is your magical kitchen appliance too. You can make any kind of veggie in it the air fryer asparagus, the air fryer broccoli, air fryer sweet potatoes, and much more.
However, you can also cook delicious beef steak, beef chops, mutton chops, lamb, pork, frozen meat like frozen food, etc.
You must have heard about any recipes that are on the snack or the main course meal side but have you ever heard about making a dessert in an air fryer? I am sure that you had not.
But let me tell you here that you can simply make donuts, cupcakes, or even the pancake or cake in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
There are many chicken recipes that you can make. If you are on keto-diet or controlling the portion of your food due to health maintenance, then this machine will surely help you to cook the healthiest food for you that is light, delicious, and easy to cook within less time than an oven.
There are other enormous benefits of this machine as it not only works with the lesser quantity of oil but also saves time and efforts where you do not have to stick the whole time while the cooking process as usually we do when we make anything in a pan or a grill.
You just need to set the timer and temperature, and boom! Your food will be ready once the time is completed.
The tasty recipes of chicken that you can make either for any party, get-together, or for a family meal, you can make the food in small batched as there is less space in the air fryer than in the oven.
But it’s perfect for 2 to 3 person meal in one batch. So the delicious and common meals that you can make any time and recipes for some most tantalizing chicken meals are as follows:
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Isn’t it amazing? You can make anything with fewer efforts and easily. For all these recipes, the main ingredient that you must have to make it is chicken, and you can take any seasoning or spices up to your choice, but the recipes in this blog are also a must try.
The tool that you need to make these meals are a tong that will help you to flips your chicken when halfway through to get an even cook on it.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Junk food makes most of us happy! Either it’s the fried one or the burgers, but chicken wings have their own charm. The recipe that you need to follow for the best results is given below:
- First, you need to take chicken wings (with/without skin, up to your choice)
- Now add one or around two tablespoons of the olive oil, but you can also easily use the low-fat butter instead of the oil.
- Then you need to season it with some salt, a bit of pepper, paprika powder for some good taste but up to your choice.
- Take another bowl and then add some all-purpose flour in it for the coating purpose.
- Add a little bit of salt, a pinch of pepper, and some oregano to the flour (do not add a lot because you have already added the seasoning in wings by following the above steps).
- Beat only two eggs in another shallow bowl.
- Now you need to take the pieces of the seasoned chicken wing and just put them in the flour mix; first, you just have to dust it like a dip, then shake the piece.
- Then take that flour-dusted wing and add it to the beaten mixture of the egg.
- You again have to put the chicken piece in the flour now as put the wings in the flour and again shake it like before; it will form a look as a crispy chunk or coating.
- Preheat your air fryer for the best result at around 400 degrees F and just for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the wings to the fryer; if you feel like using the cooking spray, then just spritz it slightly.
- Air fried chicken wings will cook in only 16 minutes. So set the timer for only 16 minutes, and the temperature will be only 400 degrees F.
- Once it gets golden brown and crispy, just have it and enjoy.
Note: Preheating your air fryer is not necessary, but for this, you need to first read your fryer manual. In which if the company has instructed to preheat, it only then set the timer and temperature according to the given instructions.
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
Boneless chicken breast is really good, especially in diet, you can add its pieces in a salad also or you can make a steak out of it. You can make the chicken breast in any form like with glazed sauce, or the crispy on, either in grilled form, crispy or simple with simple seasoning.
The recipe that you can follow to have a perfect classic meal for chicken breast in the air fryer is as follows:
- Take around 3 or 4 pieces of the chicken breast (preferred boneless and also skinless) in a shallow bowl.
- Add around two teaspoons of olive oil or any vegetable oil in it.
- Add ¼ teaspoon or up to taste salt and sprinkle it on each piece of chicken breast.
- Add around ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper, same as salt like on each piece and both sides.
- Add around ¼ teaspoon of the garlic powder on both sides of each piece.
Set your temperature of the air fryer at 360 degrees F and also set your timer to 9 minutes and after its completion of 9 minutes, just careful with the help of a tong, flip the chicken breast pieces slightly and then again let it cook more as set the temperature for about 360 degrees F same in first half as for 9 minutes.
It will take a total of 18 minutes that is quite quick as you can have a proper meal in around a total of 25 minutes from calculating the marinating time plus cooking time.
Use of a tong is essential because if you do not use it to flip the food, then the hot air or the hot chamber or basket of the air fryer might affect you.
You can make your favorite meals in the simplest and quickest way. The most amazing fact about the air fryer is that you can have your trust in it, but the only thing that you need to make sure of is to set the right time and temperature, and the machine will make the best meal with the best results for you.
Air Fryer Chicken Tender
You can easily make the frozen chicken tenders in the air fryer, nuggets, frozen fries, frozen patties all can be made in the air fryer. This recipe is for you all to understand the procedure of how you can make these in an air fryer on your own.
The perfect recipe for chicken tenders requires the perfect ingredients, and for making it, you need the following ingredients:
- Take around 12 to 14 chicken tender pieces.
- Take two big size eggs and beat them.
- Use Olive oil or cooking spray.
- Take one teaspoon of the kosher salt.
- Take the black pepper up to your taste.
- Take half a cup of the seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Half a cup of the seasoned panko (optional as you had already taken other breadcrumbs)
- Take the lemon wedges for the serving or decoration with the chicken tenders.
Instructions to Follow:
Take all these ingredients mentioned above and follow the below instruction:
- First, take the chicken pieces and then seasoned them with some salt and some of the powdered black pepper.
- Beat all eggs in a shallow bowl, and in a second bowl, combine all the other ingredients like bread crumbs and the panko.
- Now just dip your chicken pieces in the egg, then simply dip into the breadcrumb and panko mixture and shake off the excess and slightly place on a large dish to set or on the cutting board.
- Spray your chicken with the cooking spray, and make sure to spray on all the sides.
- Preheat the air fryer should be up to 400 degrees F.
- Cook it in different batches and cook the chicken tenders just for 5 to max 6 minutes from each side, so that it will become crispy as well as crunchy from both sides.
- Serve it with the lemon-like lemon wedge that will give it a perfect flavor once squeezed on it.
Tips for Cooking In an Air Fryer
While using an air fryer, the most important thing that you need to focus on is the time as well the temperature at which you are setting your food to get cooked.
Everyone wants to get the perfect results for their cooking, and while cooking in an air fryer, if you want to get the best results, then you must follow the following tips:
- Preheating an air fryer is not necessary; however, if you are a beginner, then make sure to read the manual that is provided for the machine as if the instruction for preheating is given only then do so.
- Make sure to set the timer and temperature that is most suitable for cooking your meal because most of the meat and veggies take different times and temp to get ready.
- Do not open again and again to check whether the food is ready or not because the hot air will spread and food would take a long time to cook properly.
- If you want to use a foil-like for cooking any meal, then you can use it.
- Always ensure to use the tong to flips your food halfway through, as flipping or tossing will give it an even cook on all sides.
- Do not hesitate to cook on ones while cooking, and if before the time you feel like the actual crispy, color, and tenderness that you want are there in the meal, then there is no need to further cook it.