Hamburger is one of the most satisfying meals that fill up the tummy and craving for delicious food. There are many flavors that burst in your mouth when you take a single bite of a hamburger.
The meat patty, bun, fresh vegetables, cheese, and other sauces make the Hamburger juicy and finger-licking tasty.
We all know that cooking the meat patties for a burger is the most critical step to cook it to perfection, but when it comes to health and calories, we usually think that this contains many calories and fats because much oil is used for frying the meat.
But if you want the healthiest version of a hamburger, then an air fryer is the best thing for you to make your every meal healthy and less in carbs and calories.
Hamburgers are genuinely excellent as you can have them in your party menu or at lunch or dinner. Fresh ground beef, pork meat, or meat of lamb is usually preferred by many people, and you can make the patties of any meat in the air fryer while keeping it juicy, tender, and soft just like it would melt in your mouth.
Hamburgers in Air Fryer
Juicy and finger-licking cheesy hamburgers are a happy meal for every youngster or an adult; however, kids also enjoy the hamburgers.
It is a healthy meal because it has a meat patty, which you can add up to your choice inside a bun like a single patty or double along with the cheese, bacon, sauces, and vegetables.
The ground beef patty is flattened and is in a round shape; you can either grill it or shallow fry the patty as per your choice.
The simple, quick, and easy way are to make it in an air fryer because this is not only a healthy option but easy and fast also. However, we all crave to have the best meal but always afraid of consuming more calories.
The air fryer maintains a moderate temperature that cooks the food as per the temperature set. But it is essential to set the temperature and the timer accurately, or else there are chances that the patty can remain raw or overcooked.
Frozen hamburgers in air fryer are also made easy; all you need to do is to grab a pack of the frozen burger patty and place it in the air fryer by just drizzling or spritzing it by the cooking spray.
Set the timer and temperature and let it cook. Wait for the timer to gets completed and enjoy the place the patty in burger buns and enjoy.
How To Cook Hamburgers In The Air Fryer
You can simply make a hamburger in an air fryer by adding your choice of seasoning, placing a patty in a bun and veggies like caramelized onions or the raw onion rings, tomatoes, cucumber, leaf vegetable, jalapenos, olives, cheese slice, and sauces of your choice can make a hamburger a perfect meal for you.
Hamburgers are usually served with sauces and the sideline of fries. Fries compliments extremely well with the Hamburger. You can cook the fries also in an air fryer and too with no deep-frying or excessive oil.
If you are looking for a perfect recipe, then do follow the ingredients list below along with the steps to make a perfect hamburger in the air fryer.
- Take one lb. of the ground beef.
- Take two cloves of fresh garlic- mince it.
- Take one tablespoon of low-sodium contained soy sauce.
- Take some Kosher salt according to your taste.
- Take ground black pepper according to taste.
- Take some onion powder if you like it, or you can also take the garlic powder.
- Take four slices of branded American cheese.
- Take four fresh hamburger buns.
- Take some Mayonnaise for adding in Hamburger.
- Take Lettuce or leaf vegetable of your choice.
- Take Tomatoes (sliced)
- Take thinly sliced onions.
Steps to Follow
- Take a large size bowl and combine or mix beef, some minced garlic, some soy sauce. Shape it into four equal-sized burger patties and then flatten it into a four-inch circle. Season each patty from both sides with some salt, some pepper, and some onion powder.
- Place the two patties in your air fryer and let it cook at 375 degrees F for four minutes on each side (so a total of 8 minutes) for the medium cook. (You can also use the cooking spray or drizzle some olive oil, but it is not necessary as the air fryer cooks the meat without oil through hot air).
- Once it’s done, just simply remove it from the air fryer and immediately tops the patty with a cheese slice.
- Repeat with the same procedure or steps with the remaining two patties.
- Spread the hamburger buns while cutting into half and add the mayo, lettuce, then placed the cheese patty and then topped it with sliced tomatoes and the rings of onions. Placed the upper part of half-bun, and your Hamburger is ready to eat! Enjoy!
Tips: you can put an aluminum foil also in the air fryer, and you can follow this tip to make the juicy patty.
Keep it simple, like cook the patty maximum of 4 at a time, not more than that, or else overflowed basket of the fryer can lead to creating a mess while handling meat.
Keep it small, and also allow the hot air to flow by ensuring that the entire basket is not fully filled.
Enjoy the meal with low-calorie fries also or with any other fried food also as you can make nuggets, fries, onion rings, and much more in an air fryer.
How Long To Cook Hamburgers In Air Fryer
The power air fryer has an extremely great result to cook any meal. The hamburgers are also great to serve to kids. You can also make mini hamburgers for yourself or for your kids, or even for any hi-tea party.
Many people ask about how do you cook hamburgers in a power air fryer, and the answer to it is really simple as you can easily and quickly make the hamburgers if you are running out of time or do not want to make any time-consuming meal.
Instructions to Cook
- Preheat your air fryer to the temperature of 360 degrees F.
- Divide the ground beef into around six ounces sections and make the shape of patties.
- You can also press a mini hole in middle of the patty for even cooking.
- A season like both sides of the patties with salt, and black pepper, along with the onion powder.
- Spritz your preheated basket of the air fryer with a non-stick, and olive oil flavored cooking spray (not compulsory).
- Cook it for around 10 minutes in total, like flipping the patties halfway through between the cooking times.
You can use any of the seasonings of your choice in the Hamburger and in the sauce; if you are still not clear with the idea of how to cook the Hamburger in the air fryer, then let me make it easy for you here.
Just season like both sides of the beef patty with some salt, paprika, and pepper. Place the patties in your air fryer.
However, you can also preheat the air fryer for around 3 to 5 minutes before placing the patties and after preheating it, just cook the patties at 375 degrees F and only for four minutes as for each of the side. Let it cook, and once done, then place in a bun with vegetables and sauce and enjoy.
Cheese Sauce Recipe for Hamburger
Cheese lovers especially love the cheese sauce in their hamburgers, and for that, you can make follow the recipe to make the perfect cheese sauce to add that to your Hamburger.
You won’t believe it, but in reality, you only need to have only five ingredients to make the cheesy sauce. The recipe of Hamburger depends on the flavors you like, and if you want to enjoy your air fryer hamburger with cheese sauce, then follow this recipe:
- Take one cup of grated any brand cheese (mozzarella and cheddar both)
- Take one whole cup of milk.
- Take two tablespoons of salted butter.
- Take some pepper and some of the salt but not much because butter already has salt in it.
- Take around one tablespoon of all-purpose flour (optional)
Steps to Follow
There are very simple steps that you need to follow for your recipe, and this will make the best cheese sauce for you.
- Take a saucepan and add butter to it first
- Let the butter melt, and then add the all-purpose flour to it.
- Stir it well and mix it as soon as the better will absorb the all-purpose flour, add milk slowly.
- Slowly add milk, and do not let it form a thick texture.
- In the milky mixture, start to add cheese and then stir it and mix it well.
- You can also add mushrooms and oregano in this cheese sauce as it gives excellent taste and texture that makes the Hamburger juicier and finger-licking.
Air Fryer Hamburgers Temperature
Air fryer hamburger tastes best only when the patty is cooked evenly and properly. For like ¼ pounds of the patties, you must take the proper cooking time of a total of 16 minutes, like 8 minutes for each side.
And making it in batches will surely help you to get the best taste because if you overlap any patty with the other, then it will not cook properly.
Apart from the time, the essential thing to take care of is the temperature, and preheating is not necessary, but if you preheat your air fryer, then set the temperature at 375 degrees F but preheating must be of only 3 to 5 minutes.
The temperature for cooking must also be the same and maintained but only with more time, like 16 minutes overall, to cook patties of a hamburger.
Perfect Air Fryer Hamburgers
Attention to all burger and fries lovers, this is the season to get indulge in delicious hamburgers. Do you get to know the good news till now? There is now no more need to fire up your grill, and no need to heat your frying pan or just turn on your oven.
This is just because of the Air Fryer Hamburgers that are tempting, delicious, and cooked beautifully to perfection like without any of that fuss.
Hamburgers are one of the perfect meals for a family time meal like after a tiring and a busy day; the burgers surely please the mind with an extraordinary taste.
Even like the pickiest among little ones will also celebrate only when they see that these burgers of their choice are being served up to them at dinner. So just top them anyway, and surely you like the unique and the most delicious experience of it in no time.
This burger recipe is surely not only going to like save you from some dinner/lunchtime drama, but it is really easy and also quick to just put together. This entire recipe takes just a few ingredients, and you will get a lot of love in no time.
- For the following recipe, you need to just have one and a half (1 ½) pounds of the ground beef.
- Seasoning is essential for the patty and your beef meat is very important, so make sure that you have the perfect balance of salt, black pepper, and also the onion powder ready.
- Dividing the ground beef like into 6-ounce measure sections can make the equal and perfect size patty and just shape it into patties.
- It is pressing a small indent in the middle of every patty to just ensure that it cooks evenly.
- Use non-stick and flavored cooking sprays like the avocado or the olive oil cooking spray; spritz it in the air fryer basket.
- Place the patties of burgers into your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature of your air fryer at 375 degrees F.
- Cook it for the 10 minutes prior time to flipping them in between like in halfway.
- After just like flipping the burgers, if you still think to cook it more for few minutes, than do that
- Serve these patties on the buns with veggies or any of your favorite toppings.
The toppings of a hamburger usually include vegetables, cheese, and also the sauces. If you want to have a perfect meal and want to enjoy a healthy combination with your Hamburger, then you must go for the air fryer fries or the air fryer potato chips that taste best with a hamburger.