Life becomes comfortable with easy cooking. The magical kitchen appliance for all healthy food lovers is an “Air Fryer.” If you are tight with handling time because of the busy routine and wanted to have a nutritious meal that is easy and delicious, then the solution to your problem is right here in this blog; you can follow the easy air fryer recipes and have a happy meal!
You can make almost anything like any vegetable or meat in an air fryer. The easy, delicious, and quick recipes are enough to cater to the cravings. If you are looking for some sweet, sour, spicy, or savory recipes, then simple recipes are here for you to enjoy cooking your meal as well. You can easily make your breakfast, lunch, or even dinner also in an air fryer.
The best part is that if you are diet conscious and wanted to have a very healthy and balanced diet while having a craving for deep-fried food, then don’t worry. We have got your back by simply letting you know about the recipes as well as the benefits of an air fryer that is the best alternative for the deep-fryer or even the expensive ovens. You even sautéed the veggies as a snack or sideline with perfect crisp and crunch in this machine.
Deep-fried food can be cooked in an air fryer, like the fried Fish, prawn, chicken, nuggets, or even any frozen item can also be cooked in lesser time. No excessive oil is used to prepare the meals in this machine. It works magically as the hot air inside the chamber of the fryer just cooks the food and makes it crispy, crunchy, and even golden brown, just as similar to the deep-fried items.
Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Easy recipes do not mean that you can only make the recipes with a few of the ingredients only; instead, you can have any of your favorite meals but with an easy recipe of ingredients and spices to make it super-yummy as per your taste. The easiest dishes that you can make in an air fryer are as follows:
- Chicken Tenders
- Onion Rings
- Chicken Breast
- Chicken Wings (with BBQ sauces)
- Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Asparagus or Cauliflower or Brussels Sprouts
- Hot Dogs
- Pizza Rolls
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Nuggets, sausages, or any frozen ready to fry food
- Cup Cakes
Many of the amazing meals can be made in the air fryer because the hot circulating air inside it can easily cook the meals that take a long time. The best part to prepare any food of your choice it is to cook it in the healthiest way where the use of excessive oil or any of the calorie based fat item like butter, etc. is surely not necessary to use. You can have fries or every crispy fried chicken with full crunch while making in it.
Preheating an air fryer is not necessary because it depends on the manufacturers, so you should always check the manual of the machine before using any of the electronic machines. If you get the instruction to always preheat your air fryer before keeping the raw food in it, then you must follow the instructions for perfect recipes.
Best Air Fryer Recipes
The best is the one which we truly like, and when it comes to food, we all have different tastes. So, always go for the meals that you love, and do not worry, you can try any of your favorite food in the air fryer; all you need to do is to know the temperature and time at which the food will cook. Because most of the time, people are scared as if the food will get a burn if it’s kept for too long.
Best recipes that are easy to cook are described below; however, everyone should try out experimenting with new things. The users of the air fryer are so used to make all their meals in the air fryer that they are fully satisfied with it and also said that they couldn’t even live without the air fryer.
Following are some easy air fryer recipes that will help you throughout your life to be amazed by delicious meals:
Chicken Tender Recipe
The perfect recipe for any meal requires perfect ingredients, and in order to make Chicken Tenders, all you need to do is to take the following ingredients:
- Take 12 raw chicken tender pieces (Each of ¼ lbs)
- Two gentle beaten eggs
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- One teaspoon of the kosher salt
- Black pepper as up to taste
- Half a cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- Half cup seasoned panko
- Lemon wedges just for serving with the chicken tenders
Take all the above-given ingredients and just follow the instructions given below:
- Season your chicken pieces with the salt and the ground or powdered black pepper.
- Beat the two eggs in a shallow bowl, and in the second bowl, combine all the other ingredients such as bread crumbs and panko.
- Now just dip the chicken pieces individually in the beaten eggs, then dip it into the breadcrumb and panko mixture while shaking off the excess, and then slightly place it on a large dish to set or on a cutting board.
- Spray the raw chicken, both sides of it generously with the oil like by cooking spray.
- Preheat the air fryer at 400 degrees F and only if required to preheat (as it depends on the manufacturing company’s instructions).
- In different batches, you cook the chicken tenders in an air fryer because it has a small chamber, so cook an individual batch for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until it is cooked properly and crispy golden brown on the outside.
- Serve it with lemon wedges or any sautéed vegetable like asparagus, cabbage, etc.
Easy to Cook Onion Rings in Air Fryer
There are multiple recipes for onion rings that you can follow as per your choice, but the yummiest and flavorful recipe includes the following ingredients:
- Two large-sized onions (sweet onions- that are to be chopped in a ring shape)
- Around ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- Two tablespoons of milk
- Two beaten eggs
- Two cups panko breadcrumbs
- One teaspoon smoked paprika.
- Half teaspoon garlic powder
- Half teaspoon onion powder
- Two teaspoons salt
- Pinch of the oregano
Take the above-described ingredients and follow the instructions given below:
- Set the onion rings on the side first.
- In a bowl, take ¾ cup of all-purpose flour.
- Then take two tablespoons of milk and add two beaten eggs in a separate bowl
- Then take two cups of panko breadcrumbs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Take a new bowl and add One teaspoon of smoked paprika and in the same bowl, add half a teaspoon of garlic powder, half a teaspoon of onion powder, two teaspoons of salt, and a pinch of oregano.
- Now take the rings and dust them in dried spices first, then add it in the egg mixture, then again add in the all-purpose flour, now again dip in egg mixture, then finally in breadcrumbs and panko.
- Now preheat the air fryer at 375 degrees F and then place the onion rings in it while ensuring that it will not touch each other.
- Then use the cooking spray on it and set the timer again to 375 degrees F, and set the timer for only 10 minutes.
- You will get the best result if you shake the basket of the air fryer halfway done. Or just flip the rings after 5 minutes to another side.
The other optional items to go with it include the honey mustard sauce, chili sauce or ketchup, and creamy dipping; these are just for serving with it that tastes amazing with the onion rings.
Tarragon chicken can also be made in the air fryer, but for that, you need to buy a readymade tarragon sauce and just need to air fryer the chicken breast, and once it gets done, you can simply eat it hot with the tarragon sauce. You can also use the seasoning of tarragon or any other spices of your choice.
Crispy Fish is also a healthy option to make in an air fryer, and Fish is a slice of soft meat, so it takes even lesser time to cook than chicken. For that, you need to take the fish strips, then add some salt and pepper to them. Simply prepare the coating items while taking a shallow bowl and adding all-purpose flour, paprika, panko, some red chili flakes (optional), and breadcrumbs. Take two beaten eggs and first simply dust the all-purpose flour, then dip the strip in egg mixture, then in the dried spices again.
You can use a cooking spray for a little sprinkle to the food so it may not get stick to each other. Always makes sure to put the food in a single layer in an air fryer so that it will not be summed up like mixed up. And also, ensure not to overflow the basket of the air fryer with the food; if you want a crispy and golden brown, deep-fried item look and taste, then do follow the given instructions as the overlapping chamber may lead to making the food soggy rather than crunchy and crispy.
Easy Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
Healthy options include protein, vitamins, fewer carbs, and less oil, and all you can have by following the healthy recipes which we have come up with for you. But this could only be a healthy option if you will bake or air-fried it in the air-fryer because deep-frying requires a lot of oil that is not good for health all the time.
It is always good to eat healthy food all time, like at breakfast, luck and also at the time of dinner. And if you still crave the evening snacks like fries or nuggets, then you can also make them in the air fryer. It is not less than magic to get crisp without deep-fried oil. The people who have not yet bought an air fryer and wish to cook easy and healthy food then do bring it as soon as possible.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
Air Fryer recipe for chicken wings is really very easy as you can make them by using the ingredients that are easily available at home. Chicken wings making in the air fryer are brilliant and delicious. You will surely be making the chicken wings way even more often as if once you try them in the air fryer.
The forced or pressure of gas circulating hot air in the air fryer makes the food like the skin of chicken even crisper, which is surely difficult to achieve without excessive oil and by using other methods like the conventional oven as it cooks the center perfectly in the air fryer that is tender, delicious and juicy. You can use a coating of flour along with other spices to make these even more crispy and golden brown.
For the easy and quick recipe, you need to follow the given steps:
- First, you need to take chicken wings (likable with skin)
- Then add one or two tablespoons of olive oil; instead of oil, you can use butter.
- Then season it with some salt, pepper to taste and with some paprika powder up to your liking or your preference.
- Now take a shallow bowl and add the all-purpose flour to it for coating purposes.
- Then add a pinch of salt, pepper, and oregano in the flour; take less amount of salt as you have already applied salt to the chicken.
- Beat the two eggs in a separate bowl.
- Take the seasoned chicken wing individually and put it in all-purpose flour first, like just dust it.
- Now take the wings and then add them to the beaten egg mixture.
- Now again, you have to put the wings back in the flour and then shake it as it will form a crispy chunk look on the raw wing.
- Preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees F for just 3-5 minutes
- Air fry chicken wings and set the cooking time of just around 16 minutes (as it is three times faster than the traditional oven methods).
If you do not want flour coating, then skip the coating step and just add some salt, pepper, and paprika slightly to the chicken wings. And for this, there is no need for you to preheat the air fryer if it is not required by the company because that makes it the food fastest crispy and crunchy as the chicken wings will become.
The crunch is also because of the skin of the chicken that becomes crispier in an air fryer. For more healthy recipes, you can make chicken breast with the same spices given above. The recipes are quick and easy. You can also make the steak or pork chops in an air fryer as these are also healthy options. And you can also make healthy hot dogs by air-frying the frozen ones that are the easiest and quickest to get done.
Easy Air Fryer Dinner Recipes
At dinner, most people wanted to have a party-like experience, especially at the weekends, and at that time, the sautéed air fryer vegetables and meat both give a lovely meal combo. So the pork chops recipe that is really easy, delicious, and tasty is as follows:
Easy Stuffed Pork Chops in Air Fryer
Stuffed pork chops are tasty yet tempting that you can easily make in the air fryer. For the stuffing, you can simply take any vegetables of your choice as a combination with pork, or you can also easily stuff the chops with the cheese if you want. For this delicious recipe, you can also follow the directions given below for these stuffed pork chops:
- Add the celery or any vegetables of your choice which you want to stuff in pork chops like some onions and air fry them for 5 to 10 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, you just now need to combine all the spices and the seasonings in which you can take the sautéed onions and celery, olive oil, and white bread slices in cubes with the trimmed ends to just simply bind the stuffing, with the seasoning of salt, paprika, parsley, pepper, dried marjoram, the dried thyme, and chicken broth to mix the seasoning and all the other spices then toss everything properly to coat it properly. And then set aside the filling at 3 to 4 minutes rest.
- Genuinely cut the pocket evenly of each pork chop just by simply making a horizontal slice almost to the bone.
- Then fill the pork chops with the bread mixture and all the other spices, and secure it with toothpicks to fix the filling inside; this will also help the stuffing to hold inside the chops.
- Then preheat the air-fryer at 325° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the chops with salt and pepper if you want to have a coat as on the outer layer of the pork chop, or else it will be a blend from outside and rich with flavor from inside. Arrange them in a single layer and greased tray or basket of air-fryer with cooking spray. Cook it for around 10 minutes at the temperature of 325 degrees F.
- Turn or flip it halfway just to get even cooking on both sides and cook them until the thermometer inserted into gets the center of stuffing reads to 165° and the thermometer inserted in the pork chop reads it at 145° at least, at 6-8 minutes long and the food is ready!